2020 - WV 911 Telecommunicator Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
2020 Linda G. Johnson Memorial
WV State 911 Conference
October 5-9, 2020
***REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTENDEE AND INCLUDE THEIR OWN EMAIL***
Tentative Class List
WVAPCO Opening Remarks
RPL Cert Presentation APCO
I can't wait to be an addict
I don’t like you either!
The Challenges of Transitioning to Next Generation Core Services & i3 Routing
911 Roundtable Brainstorm
Opening Ceremony - Keynote: Tyrell Morris
911 & The Amish
WV TERT Portal
#ShowUp-Defining the Standard of Excellence in your PSAP. Employee engagement and retention - setting the bar!
WVSFMO - Anatomy of a Fire Call
Starbucks Pour-Over Session (Coffee & Pastries) Enhancing Community Partnerships w/Public Safety
The Future of 911: 911 from anywhere!
NOAA - Weather Spotter Certification
The Denise Amber Lee Story
If they are the problem… Why do I have to change?
WV E-911 COUNCIL MEETING
The 1st Hour of an Emergency: The Telecommunicators role is more than dispatch!
Reality vs Hollywood: How to manage public expectations of 911
10 Tips to be a Better Mentor: Employee buy-in, maintain compliance & reduce your management workload
Employee Resilience - Managing the Stress of Life
WV APCO Chapter Meeting
WV NENA Chapter Meeting
WV Executive Board Meeting
Conference Registration Prices:
Full Conference Registration fees includes all Conference Meals, Shirt, Banquet Ticket, CE Class access, Special Events and Networking Activities.
Virtual Conference Access
This year we have made available, “Virtual Access” for attendees that prefer to join our conference in the comfort of their own home or office.
We understand the stress & uncertainty that can be experienced during these unprecedented times – and we want to make available every opportunity for attendees to receive high quality, reliable, safe access to our event!
Individual registered attendees will receive CE Credit Certificates for their attendance for each virtual access session, that can be used for their recertification needs. All offered conference courses will be available via Virtual Access.
• Full Conference: $325.00
Booking Before July 15th, 2020
Early Bird Registration!
• WV APCO Member Full Conference: $325.00
• Non-Member Full Conference: $395.00
Booking July 16th - September 25th, 2020
• WV APCO Member Full Conference: $385.00
• Non-Member Full Conference: $425.00
Booking after September 25th, 2020
• WV APCO Member Full Conference: $455.00
• Non-Member Full Conference: $485.00
Additional Booking Options:
• APCO Course Book Fee + $100.00
• 1-Day Registration & Lunch: $65.00
• Family Meal Ticket - 1 Day: $20.00
• Family Meal Ticket - Week: $65.00
**** Conference Hotel Room Discount Guarntee deadline is August 20th, 2020 ****
If the event is cancelled due to COVID, full refund for attendee registration will be issued.
- WV APCO Member Full Conference$455$4550$0
- Virtual Conference Access$325$3250$0
- Non-Member Full Conference$485$4850$0
- WV E911 Council Meeting$0$00$0
- Comm Center Supervisor Book$100$1000$0
- Fire Service Comms Book$100$1000$0
- 1-Day Registration + Lunch$65$650$0
- WV APCO Staff / Instructors$0$00$0
- Family Meal Ticket- Whole Week$75$750$0
- Family Meal Ticket- 1 Day$20$200$0
- Extra Banquet Ticket$35$350$0